DunhillWhiteSpot.png

Short History

It was back in 1907, where Alfred Dunhill opened his Tobacco Shop in London's Duke Street. He introduced The White Spot in 1912 in his own workshop and soon this symbol was used in many Dunhill Products and became a registered trademark internationally of highest workmanship and quality. 

The White Spot Division now continues Alfred's vision for excellence, which maintains the same manufacturing methods and strict quality, making Alfred Dunhill's legacy as one of the best and finest pipes in the world.